Strengthening the Participation of the Actris-Ro Consortium in the Pan-European Actris Research Infrastructure
ACTRIS – ROc
Project co-financed through the European Regional Development Fund «Competitiveness Operational Program 2014-2020», Priority Axis 1 – Research, technological development and innovation (RDI) in support of economic competitiveness and business development, action: POC-A.1-A.1.1.3-H-2016, call code POC / 78/1/2 / Creation of synergies with RDI actions of the European Union’s HORIZON 2020 framework program and other international RDI programs.
DURATION OF THE PROJECT
2021 – 2023
The project’s main objective is to strengthen the participation of Romanian scientific institutions that are part of the ACTRIS-RO consortium in the structuring, development and operation of the pan-European ACTRIS infrastructure. Furthermore, the project provides the development and implementation of procedures and protocols that will ensure the high quality of observational data, such as methods for the calibration and characterization of devices systematic errors, laboratory tests to determine correction factors, automated processing algorithms and submission to the European database of data products.
- Lect. dr. Nicolae Ajtai
- INOE 2000 – The National Institute for Research and Development for Optoelectronics;
- National Institute for Aerospace Research “Elie Carafoli” – I.N.C.A.S. București;
- “Babeș-Bolyai” University of Cluj-Napoca.
- Updated lidar laboratory;
- Update photometry laboratories;
- ACTRIS-RO rules of procedure;
- Research agenda of the ACTRIS-RO Joint Research Unit;
- Continuously updated database – open access database, containing profiles of the aerosols optical parameters at the 2 observation stations, sun photometry inversion products, microphysics data and chemical composition at ground level.