- average grade at the Baccalaureate exam (weighted as 100% in the final average grade).
- the candidates who participated in the “Marcian Bleahu” competition, may use as selection criterion the points (mark) obtained in the competition, which will represent 70% of the final admission average grade, while 30% will represent the grade achieved in the Baccalaureate exam.
- The candidates who have achieved awards or honorable mentions at international and national school competitions, during the high school studies; will be admitted on budgeted places, receiving the final mark 10 (ten). The competitions certified by M.E.N. (Ministry of National Education) with individual awards will be validated; when confirming the place, the candidates will bring the respective original distinctions (or proofs issued and certified by the School Inspectorates);
The selection criteria applied will be listed in the following order:
- for the Environmental Science field – average grade in Geography, 12th grade.
- for the Environmental Engineering field – average grade in Chemistry, 9th grade.
Information can be received also by phone: 0264 307030, or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.