MSc in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management (SDEM) is a 2-year full-time programme taught in English (in the field of engineering) at the Faculty of Environmental Science and Engineering, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Why study the Master in SDEM?
Because it aims to train future change-makers and leaders who are able to understand the integrated nature of the environmental subjects and to put into practice a number of methods and techniques for environmental management, in order to develop a sustainable human society.
FIRST YEAR OF STUDY
- Air quality management
- GIS analysis in environmental studies
- Environmental Legislation and Policy at International Level
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Development
- Global climate change
- Integrated management of water resources and procedures for wastewater treatment
- Integrated management systems
- LIDAR systems
- Risk assessment and disaster management (RADIM)
- Risk assessment and management of hazardous chemical substances
SECOND YEAR OF STUDY
The curriculum for the academic year 2021-2022:
|I||Conf.dr. Mălina Petrescufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|II||CS III dr. Lucrina Ștefănescuemail@example.com|